Pages

Friday 9 June 2017

I think fidget spinners should not be allowed.

I think fidget spinners should not be allowed because they can distract the classroom,that its waste of money and that it is rude to play with it if your teacher is trying to teach something important.

I think that fidget spinners should not be allowed at school because it distracts you from your learning.One reason is that you get bored and then you start playing with your fidget spinner and you get distracted by the colour of your fidget spinner and you are too busy playing with your fidget spinner and you didn't finish of your work then the bell rang.For example one time I was playing with my friends fidget spinners I coulden't stop myself because I got distracted from other people playing with it so I start

No comments:

Post a Comment