Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2018

Blog Commenting- Lily Uasi


Image result for blog commenting

Today I will be blog commenting on Lily Uasi's blog.  As you already  know me and lily are sisters and most people( including teachers) get mixed up with my name and hers.  We both started in 2016.  After I found out that I was a student council leader lily wanted to become one as well.  Lily always work really hard and she is just a great sister.  She is intelligent; she loves reading books;she always take my feedback to her and she improves it.  I am so proud to be her sister( and my other siblings) that I want them not to follow into my footprints but to follow in their own journey and grow up what they wanted to be and show them who they really are as them self.

Here is a photo that was taken at my aunt's wedding.  
Me and My sister was the flower girls.
 

IALT: Leaving positive comments on others blog.


Today I visited on lily's blog and went through her blog.  I stopped at hauora because I wanted to know what she learnd about that( since she was new to it).  She used a slide show to show her learning.  I read through to each slide.  While I was reading it I already have something that she did really well in her work and what is something that she needs to work on.  
Here is the comment that I gave her:


I also commented another feedback on her " What happened at Tripoli??".  I wanted to read on this one because we are in that house and I wanted to know more about tripoli.   After I read it I commented her a feedback that was thoughtful, helpful and positive.  That is one important thing you need to know when you are commenting. It needs to be thoughtful. This will help the person know that you have read it or watch it.  It also has to be positive.  Like say something that was good about it.  Then lucky last helpful.  This will let the person know what to do next time and what do you want to know more about.
Here is the comment that I gave to lil:



I really enjoy reading lily's blog because I know what she has learnd at class and that she understands and reflets on it all the times.  If you want to check out  lily's blog I just added the link to it.  So if you want to go and visit it you should always leave a comment behind because you never know your comment would actually help that person accomplish her learning.  Hope that you have enjoy reading this blog.

Please comment below of what you think.




 











No comments:

Post a Comment