Pages

Friday 16 March 2018

TIMELINE!


IALT:  Find out what is a timeline.

What are timelines?
A timeline is something that explains about a topic( transport or video games).   It includes the main points of how this event happen.  All timeline is in order.  Wouldn't you think that it will be just weird if a timeline is not in order?

How do we read them?
Well I think that when you are reading a timeline you look at the year and the small summarize was given.  When I look at a timeline I always look at the year so I know when this event happened and also read the small information so I know what happened in that year.

Why are they important?
I think that a timeline is important because it helps you tell what happen in the pass and in the present.  It is important that we must know about the past because it can help you figure out what happen before you were born and they are amazing facts about the past and you never knew that you might be interested in making your own timeline!

What can we used them for?
We can use a timeline to tell the difference of the things that happened in the psat and the present.  They are used to explain how objects are changed from the past and how we can improve of what we can do in the present.

This week for our reading we have been focusing about the history of NZ.  We first talked about what we know about NZ.  You can see what I know about NZ in my blogpost.  Then we talked about what is a timeline.  We had to talk about what makes a timeline.  We had to create something that has to include what is a timeline? What do you think why we have a timeline?  
Here is what I create to share my learning!

Here are examples of a timeline:

Image result for timelineImage result for timeline







2 comments:

  1. hello Grace I love how you explained about time lines

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you toni for the comment.

    ReplyDelete