Pages

Thursday 15 March 2018

What I know about NZ!


Today I have just finished one of my tasks about NZ.  This week we have been talking about what makes NZ( our country) a great place to live in.  Our walt is :  IALT: Make connections with the history of our country- NZ.  Today for reading we have been talking about the history of NZ.  There are so much things that are still there that we have no idea about our country.  Here is a google drawing that I have created what I know about NZ.

Hope you enjoy!
Please comment down below!



1 comment:

  1. Greetings there Grace,

    Great job on finishing a task for reading.I really enjoy reading down the information about New Zealand Aotearoa which was really impressive.I think you had did a great job on this task like you have made it colorful with beautiful colors but I think next time you could put down some images that relate to what you are talking about and to also write down what you enjoyed and what you found chanllenging about this task but great job on being creative with your DLO.

    ReplyDelete