Pages

Wednesday 4 April 2018

Back to school!


IALT: Write about coming back to to school.

Image result for tamaki primary school logoBula Vinaka! I am so glad that I am back blogging some more blog posts for you's to enjoy! I am so excited to come back to school because tomorrow we have our practice talent show and we get to perform in front of our class( just the kia manawanui).  Tomorrow will be our first time sharing our performance in front of each other.  There will be rapping, singing, band, dances( cultural, hip hops etc) and many more to see.  I am really excited to come back to school after a really tiring easter weekends( really tiring).  In my group I have Edith, Hevani, Lydia and Stepney.  We are doing a band and our song is cool down and a Hula.  In the band Hevani and Lydia are the two keyboards, Stephney is on  the bass, I am on the drums and Edith is the singer.  I just can't wait!  I will be back blogging tomorrow!

Image result for practice makes perfect









No comments:

Post a Comment