Pages

Tuesday 17 April 2018

🏐Volleyball tryouts!!🏐


On the 9th of April the Kia Manawanui Syndicate had Volleyball tryouts.  The tournament is tomorrow and we really need to practice. I was really nervous at the start because I always thought that I will let the team down because how I am not really good at volleyball.  I was also excited because how I get to work with others that I haven’t work with in a team and I enjoy playing volleyball because you have laughters and you can learn from others. We walked outside to the top courts and started to train.  First of all we started with our stance’s. We have to spread out and line up around the yellow rectangle. When Ms Komor say’s go to the “ Right” or “ Left” we have to shuffle to that side and to make sure that we bend our knees so that we can have balance.  People were jumping up and down which reminds me of frogs jumping to leaf by leaf. We came back into our lines and got splitted into our groups. I was in Ms Fepuleai group and the rest went of with Ms Komor. We just played a games and took turns by groups and yeah that’s what we pretty much did.  I really enjoyed this lesson because I got to have laughters with my teammates and I just love it when everyone tries their best and everyone is contributing. What I found challenging was using the setting technique. It always hit my palms instead of my finger tips. And that’s what I think I need to work on.




Image result for serving volleyballHere is a DLO( digital learning Object) of some questions about our tryouts.  I really enjoyed it and it was really fun! I have added the task link so that you can see it more clearly! 🏐 Click on the volleyball to go on my work!


Image result for serving volleyball




No comments:

Post a Comment