Pages

Friday 4 May 2018

My first blog reflection for Term 2 2018

Malo Lelei and welcome back to my blog.  Today I will be blogging about my holidays and what I will be looking forward this term.  

During the holidays was really excited and relaxing.  On Friday the 27th of April it was a special day for my brother, Joseph.  It was... his Birthday!!!!! I was so excited.  He was turning 6 years old.  I was so proud of  him he is now growing up as a  gentleman.  For his birthday we went to hoyts in Sylvia Park.  It wasn't a long drive so we got there a bit early.  He was lucky because his bestie/best cousin Esile got to come with him.  We got there and it was so packed.  It was such a long time that we only had 10 minutes until the movie started. I was praying to God that we will make it. A sweat came down my forehead I was so impatience.  I was wondering what's taking other people so long?  We finally made our way out of the huge line and ordered the movie tickets at the till.

Image result for hoyts


" Yes"!!! I was burst with excitement.  As we were going inside I coulden't even see a thing! We all hold on to each other so that we won't get lost( except my mom because she was holding our popcorn and other treats).  I was relieved when we found our seats because I was really tired of walking around after all the stairs.  We sat down and got ready to watch... Wrinkle in time( I am sorry that I introduce the movie late).  It was very quiet.  It was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop.  The movie began. Crunch, Crunch! As I hear my sister eating really loud. Ssshhhh! I shushed her( a few of the popcorn came out as I was shushing her).  While I was watching the movie it felt so touchful like the things they say like it hit me and I drowned with emotions.  The movie finished and we got of our seats and there were still many more popcorns in our chair.  No wonder why the popcorn was less! We went back home and during going back my mom and my dad brought us Macdonalds( which is my favourite food! Hint look at my all about me P) which was payed with my moms money because we used my dads money for the movies( which is fair).  




Wrinkle in time is a movie about a these 2 
Image result for wrinkle in time
siblings who lost their father.  Meg and her brother, Charles Wallace have lost their father for 5 years.  There father was a scientist and he always have wanted to touch the stars.  He invented something and it did worked so somehow he tearsered/teleport to another universe.  It was really hard for  Meg and Charles Wallace.  At school they get mocked just because about their father. They will always stand up or ignore because she still has a feeling that her fathers is still alive.  The next day Meg and Charles Wallace were walking down there street until Calvin came. Calvin was a classmate of Meg.  He wanted to join them so they invited him( well Meg wasn't happy at all but Charles Wallace was).  When they went back some weird strange people came.  They were called the Misses! Charles Wallace already knew them but Meg felt that this wasn't safe at all. There names were Mrs Who, Mrs Whatsit, and Mrs Which.  They took each of the kids hands and somewhere they took them to another dimension that no one ever knows.  
Will they find their father? Will they ever come back?


In term 2 I am looking forward going to camp! Why?- Well it is because I love doing activities and team building.  I am really excited because I get a holiday away from my siblings!! Finally a break from them! I am also ready for any type of challenges that Ms Aireen and Ms Komor throws at us! I really really really really really really can't wait!!

Something I would like to improve on for this term is getting better with my writing and also getting better at working as a team.

The reason I chose writing because that is one subject that I am really difficult during these years.  My family thinks that I am doing a great job with my learning well there are that I am still  working on.  Writing is not my favourite subject and sometimes I think it is boring but then during this year with Ms komor and Ms Aireen they have turn it into fun.  I think that I need to work on organizing my thoughts and putting them in order, and also proofreading my work so it make sense.  While I was reading my other blog posts I realised that some didn't make sense and my thoughts were everywhere like my thoughts that I have are fluffy.  To improve on this goal is to proofreading my work and to stop and think if this is a high standard work or not?  People who could help me is my teachers, friends and my family.

Another goal of mine is working as a team.   I am not good at working as a team I am more kind of independent and I know in the seniors we got a lot teambuilding and I will have to work as a team.  I need to work on is that when I am working in a team I mostly do it by myself and not letting others do it.  I think that I could improve this goal is to encourage others to join in the team instead of doing by myself because with 2 heads make one big brain. 

Image result for term 2



Image result for writing



Image result for teamwork



Hope you are enjoying your 1st week of term 2 of school! Please comment down below of what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment