Pages

Friday 11 May 2018

🌚Phases of the Moon( Poster)!πŸŒ•

Talofa Lava and Greetings to you all!
Welcome back to my blog.  Today I have just finished this task that we have to do. This relates to our inquiry topic which is "Outer Space".  The Kia Manawanui have really learned a lot about the moons and how it works.  We have seperate classes: Homegroup 1 goes with Ms fepuleai and homegroup 2 stays with Ms Komor.  We take turns and we get to learn more about our planets.  

In this poster it has the 8 phases of the moon.  As you can see they change a lot because it is caused where the moon is.  For example the new moon is caused when it is facing the same direction to the sun.  Did you know that the moon doesn't has its own light.  It is actually caused when the sun reflects/shines on the moon and then the moon reflects the light to earth. 

Here is my poster! What I found challenging about this was to making sure that I get the right names for the moon and finding the moons.
I really enjoy learning space!

Click here to go on my task( click on this πŸŒ™ 
Hope you enjoy this poster and please comment down below of what you think and comment down if you have any questions please comment down below as well.πŸŒ™


IALT: Understand the phases of the moon and reflect about it!
πŸŒ™



No comments:

Post a Comment