Pages

Thursday 24 May 2018

πŸ‡ΌπŸ‡Έ Samoan Language week πŸ‡ΌπŸ‡Έ

Talofa Lava! Welcome back to my blog! Samoan Language week is Next Week but the Kia Manawanui syndicate can't make it this week. Why? Well it is because we have camp( which I am so excited!) and we come back on Friday so yeah.  Ms Komor and Miss Aireen thought of each of one of us would do a presentation about Samoa.  Before we get started we had a brainstorm of what we know about the Samoan Culture/Language.  We had a lot of ideas for example Currency( Money), The Flag, Food, Clothes, Religions and many more.  I was so excited to do the presentation because I get to learn more about the Samoan Language/Culture!

We chose 1 topic to do for our presentation.  The topic that I chose was Traditional clothes in Samoa.  I chose this because I wanted to know if they are the same as Tongans.  What I found challenging doing this task is that I was a bit nervous when we have to say it to the class but I stood there and readed out my presentation with confidence.  I think that the easiest was finding the information and easy to research.



Here is my presentation:


I would like to say thank you to Demetrius for reminding me to blog this( I almost forgot)!

Hope you enjoy this! 
Please leave a comment down below! 

IAL: The Samoan Culture/ Language

Image result for samoan flag

Map of Samoa


No comments:

Post a Comment