Pages

Wednesday 9 May 2018

Technology Tomorrow!!!

Greetings and welcome back to my blog!

I am so excited for tomorrow because we have Technology.  I am in Graphics and our teacher is Miss Ferguson.  I love doing Graphics because it relates to like Maths( I think) and maths is my favourite subject and we also get to learn new things! It will be very sad because we will be swapping classes soon( there is Graphics, Hard Materials and Cooking).  In Graphics we have very weird words and they are new to me.  I can't remember them but I will try my best to remember them and put on my next blog.  Graphics can be challenging but I always try my best and just give it a go!  I really enjoyed being in Ms Ferguson's classroom and I wonder what we will be doing next year!πŸ˜…πŸ˜


Image result for graphic design

IALT: Tell my readers that we have tech tomorrow!

Image result for technology


No comments:

Post a Comment