Pages

Monday 18 June 2018

Blog Commenting- Kensington Fifita (A.K.A tonnie)!

Image result for blog commentingHello readers! Welcome back! Today I haven't done much but just blogging! Today I have decided  to do another blog commenting on someone! The person that I nominate is... Kensington! Kensington is a year 8 student and we are in the same classroom.  You might not know but kensington is my cousin! We  always have fun together but sometimes he can be annoying( just saying)! The reason why I commented on his blog is that I'm trying my best to comment on others blog and giving them feedback to help them out through their learning! Tonnie is a brave young man! He can stand up for himself and he needs noone to help him. What I like about tonnie is that he always tries his best in everything! 




Now let's get a move on! As I was going through his blogs I did found something that he needed to work on. Here is the comment that I gave him:

1 comment:
  1. Hi tonnie! It is great to see that you have learned a lot about space!This is a lot of information about space. Most of these words I have no idea what they mean! Anyways, what I think you could work on is putting it into your own words so that you can understand and even others, because I think that most of the words that you wroten down you don't even know them. Overall I think you have done a great job!
    Keep on trying!


I have commented on his space exploration!
Some tips for tonnie is that maybe next time he could explain his learning into his own words instead of just coping it for the internet.  And maybe next time he could be more creative with his bloggings!

Hey, you should onto his blog! Just CLICK HERE to go on tonnies blog! Tonnie has great blogs and he is one of those people who are obsessed with blogging!( which I know a ton of them!)

Hope you enjoy this post! Please leave a comment down below!
Image result for blog logo
Question: If you would have to blog comment on someone's blog ,who would it be? Why?
Image result for blog commenting

IALT: Leave positive comments on others blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment