Pages

Thursday 14 June 2018

Blog Commenting - Tevita Vakauta

IALT: Leave POSITIVE and THOUGHTFUL comments on others blogs!

Image result for blog commenting

Talofa Lava readers! Welcome back to my blog! Today I had so much fun at school with my classmates and teachers! Today I have decided to do another blog commenting on someone! And that someone is wait for it... Tevita! I chose to do Tevita because why no? He is just one of my classmates and one of my friends( that I have meade this year)! Not only that but Tevita is a bright young person and is very funny! He can be a bit into troubles but he do tries his best to get out of it! He is a very intelligent young man and he is nice to talk to( well oftenly)!


Here is my comment that I gave him:

I have commented on his " Camp Raglan Reflection"

Some tips for Tevita is that he could re-read his sentences so it make sense, Add a bit more detailed to it and maybe glamoured up his blogs so it is eye-catching!

After All I really enjoy going on Tevita's blog posts and getting to know him really well and look up to him as my brother! I have putted a link to his blog! 
CLICK ON THE EMOJI! πŸ‘Œ

Question: Who would you chose to blog comment on? Why?

Hope you enjoy! 
Please do leave a comment down below and please do be honest!


Image result for thoughtful emoji


Image result for blog



No comments:

Post a Comment