Pages

Friday 22 June 2018

FALLING 101!


LINK

Hola fellow humans! How are you today? Well I'm fine thank you! Today I was determined to do a lot of blog posts and catching up to those who have more than me( which I can do it if I set a growth mindset).

This is a task that we did not long ago but suppose to be already on our blogs.  Well, that is what I am doing right now I have completed this task ages ago(when I mean by that I only mean like 4 days ago) but I forgotten to blog it( oops!).  I would like to say thank you to cara because she remembered me to blog this and yeah thanks a lot!

Related image

Now anyways, let's get a move on shall we? As you might know( for those who are in my class or for those who visit my blogs) this term for our inquiry is " Earth and beyond"! Ms Fepuleai have taught us a lot of things for example the Phases of Moons, Solar/Lunar Eclipse, How the tides work and so on.  2 and a half weeks ago we have been studying about Gravity.  Gravity is a strong force that is created by 2 matter.  Without gravity we would have been floating in the air( wouldn't that be cool?).  

Image result for learn

It was kind of hard to understand it but with Ms Fepuleai's  knowledge of science and all that stuff I was able to understand it!  What I really enjoy doing science with Ms Fepuleai is that we get to learn new things and do a whole lot of cool things to help us understand even better with our learning!

Hope you enjoy this post and please comment down below! 

Question: What would you like to learn about for this term?

IALT: Reflect on my learning!


No comments:

Post a Comment