Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Grace Uasi Poem!




Who am I?

Grace is a Dictionary full of knowledge.

Grace is a volcano bursting with ideas.

Grace is a beaver who is a very hard worker.
     
Grace is an alarm clock who is very loud and can sometimes be annoying.

Grace is a chatterbox who cannot be quiet for at least a minute!

Grace is still figuring out a missing piece of her life.

Grace faces challenges and tries her best to be ready to take them on.

Times, Grace and Maths they make a lot of chemistry.

Grace still has many pages left to write.  
Each page is a new journey that never ends.
-----------------------------------------

This is a poem about myself(as you can see). It was a bit difficult because I didn't know how to start it and I was just a bit confused. But a help from my friends, I was able to complete this task and now I can blog it(which is what I am doing right now)! I hope you enjoy this poem of mine and that you have learned something more about me! Please do to make sure to give me feedforward and feedback!

Image result for alarm clock ringing clipart

Image result for beaver

Image result for dictionary open


IALT: Use descriptive Language to describe myself!





No comments:

Post a Comment