Pages

Monday 18 June 2018

πŸ‰ Joseph's Game! πŸ‰

Hola and greetings to you all! Welcome back to my blog! On Friday the 15th of June It was my brothers game!  He was really excited and he couldn't wait until it was his game.  But something was wrong! Joseph( my brother) he started coughing and his breathing was wheezing.  Oh no! It can't be this day! But it is okay at least he wears warm clothes and drinks a lot of water.  Around 4:30 we got dressed up since his games starts at 5:30 and we wanted to go early so that he could do some warm ups and just practice with my dad( since there wasn't any time left so yeah).  We left at 5 o'clock, here we come!!


Image result for dunkirk park panmureWe made it to dunkirk.  It wasn't that far so we got there a bit early then we thought.  The field was empty and it was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop.  We got of the car and straight away I was freezing cold! I couldn't stop shivering! And yes I did had a jumper on but it was still cold! To keep us warm we went for a jog around the field!  Man it was so tiring( but at least I got warm)! We quickly walked back or else it starts raining and I am definitely sure that my Mum and Dad doesn't' want another child to be sick! We waited inside the car until the rain stopped.  The rain started to whereof so we ran outside! 

Image result for marist clubMy brother, Joseph plays for Marist.  Marist is a rugby club down in Dunkirk. Joseph's team is called " Tigers"!They are such a good team.  They got players that are really fast(including my brother) that I couldn't catch up too them! We made it down and we meeted Joseph's team.  When I saw them most of them were new faces to me.  Then my mum explain me why they were so big is that because there was another team that joined them.  Now that make sense I was thinking to myself. They will be versing... Pt England! They seem big and tough but I know that my brother and his teammates could beat them with there speed and teamwork! The Game begin!!

Here are his 2 awards! I am so proud of you bro!
Pt England started with the ball.  It started of very well but then they knocked on the ball, so it was tigers ball.  They were all running and phil( one of joseph's teammate) ran as fast as he can that he got a TRY!! Yes I was so happy! Joseph came out of reserve when it was half time.  He blows me away! He got 3 tries and I was just so proud of him! Pt England had some great runs but the tigers were just to good for them.  It was full time and it was 8- 6.  TIGERS WON!!! Woo-Hoo!! Man I was going crazy! It was time to huddle up as a group and announcing who the players of the day! The coach was really impressed of how they play but he only had to choose 2 players."And the2players of the day goes to ... Joseph and Peter!! There was cheering and apuallsing for both of them and congrats for there winning!! There prizes was a free pass to Gravity! This was joseph's 2nd time getting chosen for the player of the day!


Here is joseph with his award and on his right is my little sister ana!
Question: Have you ever got player of the day?

Hope you enjoy this post! Please comment down below!

IALT: Reflect about my brothers game!


No comments:

Post a Comment