Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2018

😭 NO TECHNOLOGY TOMORROW!! 😭

Image result for technologyTalofa lava and greetings to you all! Welcome back readers! I was really looking forward going to technology tomorrow because I was in the part starting to create my pendant( which I was excited for) but unforturnally technology got cancel( NO)!! I really enjoy getting to know our class teacher really well like for example Mr Gordon can be funny in the same time but also strictly on work( which I think that is good).  I also enjoy having to make good connections with others and experiencing things that I haven't done before and which it hasmade me feel pearperd untilI go to college! The reason why WE WON'T be having technolnolgy tomorrow is that Tamaki College would have there exams on that day( which I would like to say Good Luck to everyone of them!) and sadly Ms Ferguson( graphics), Mr Grundy( woodwork) and Ms Tuipulotu( cooking) won't have anytime to teach us! But oh well it seems that exams tookover and now they have finally got there attention( now your happy?)! But I do hope that we will be going next week( which I am defently sure that we are)!


Hope you enjoy this blogpost and please comment down below!

IALT: Reflect why we are not going to tech.

P.S. just incase, Ms Komor and Ms Aireen that you deleted the scuduale for the bus( just letting yous know because you know how teacher forgets!).

No comments:

Post a Comment