Pages

Monday 25 June 2018

SCHOOL TOMORROW! YAY!!

Whats up guys! Welcome back to my blog! Today I can't wait for tomorrow! Why? Well, because tomorrow is... SCHOOL!! I am really excited to go to school because we get to learn new things and I get see my friends( which I miss them a lot)!!

Image result for tamaki primary school 

One thing that I will be looking forward tomorrow is finishing up our matariki projects.  You see I have started but I haven't got a lot of done and that is something that I will be focused on during that time.  I'm a bit nervous to present it to the class( since I am by myself, for the first time) but hopefully I will finish my oral presentation in time or else...

Related image

Question: What is your favourite subject at school?( mine is maths)

Hope you enjoy this blog post!
Please comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment