Pages

Thursday 21 June 2018

Tai Chi!



Malo Lelei! Welcome back to my blog! Today we had just finished Tai Chi! This is  a reflection about Tai Chi! In Tai Chi we talked about courage and being safe.  What I think that courage means to me is that it is about being brave enough to do risky things but not only that but it is also something that you are willing to do it! I have really enjoying spending time with my friends and classmates and learning new things! What I found challenging is remembering the movements( which I would like to improve on when we are going next week) and thinking of a positive comment. My next step would be is to make sure that when I am reflecting I am thinking critically!

Image result for tai chi

Image result for tai chi tamaki primary school


Hope you enjoy this blog post and please comment down below!

IALT: Think Critically when I am reflecting!


No comments:

Post a Comment