Pages

Thursday 7 June 2018

Technology Tomorrow!!

Talofa Lava! Welcome back to my blog! I am so excited 2morrow because we have Technology! Every Thursdays we go to tamaki College.  There are 3 classes( which means there will be 3 teachers).  There is Hard Materiales( Mr Grundy), Cooking( Miss Tuipulotu) and Graphics( Miss Ferguson).  Last term was my first time and I was a little nervous but when I got use to going tech and putten into different groups I felt very confident of who I am surrounded by.  My first Class was Ms Ferguson's which was Graphics.  Graphics seems really hard at first but then when you practice and even practicing more it can come easy. It's nearly like Maths cause how you use shapes 3d, shapes and so on.  There are new ones that I heard which was Eclipse and Graduated Shading and many more( I only had a few because I couldn't remember the other ones).  

I have heard that we are going to swamp groups and I am very excited.  Tech is really fun and you can learn how to do 3d designs, Cooking and Hard Materials.  I really enjoy going to tech!

Please leave a comment down below!
bye!


IALT: Reflect about Tech!


Image result for graphic tools


Image result for cooking


Image result for hard materials technology tamaki college

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bula Vinaka Gracie,
    I love how you informed your audience about how you felt about technology and also how you talked about your experience with technology! To improve you can maybe make sure there is no spelling mistakes, just so your work makes sense! Other than that, your work is AWESOME and so are you! Keep it up, Ka Pai!

    - Lydia!

    ReplyDelete