Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Thank You letter to Mrs Uasi( my mum)!

Hola fellow humans! As you might not  know that the Kia Manawanui syndicate have just came back from there lovely journey all the way out of Auckland at Camp Raglan. We had so much helpers which was great because the more helpers the less stress( which I think is true. I am especially talking to you teachers out there).  We( The KM team) appreciate your guy's support for us and thank you very much for helping our on this very trip! This week the student leaders and Miss Aireen( but mostly miss aireen's idea) to write thank you letters who helped out in camp but not only that but who also helped out to provide things for this camp and without this camp we would've had a great week!  

I have chosen to do a thank you letter to Mrs Uasi and those who might have not known is that Mrs Uasi is my Mum.  It didn't took me that long to write her letter but I did had some difficulties but I had some help from my friends( Lydia and Edith).  

Here is my letter:


Here are some photos:











Image result for camp raglan

Hope you enjoy this blog!
Make sure to comment down below!
Bye!

IALT: To reflect about the helpers that came to camp and giving them a huge thank you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment