Pages

Saturday 14 July 2018

😁100 BLOGPOST THIS YEAR😁!!

Hola fellow readers! Welcome back to my blog! Right now I am so shocked! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I MADE 100 blog posts for this year!! This is such a big achievement for me! I have been waiting this moment to happen so I can blog it and now I am here! I am extremely PROUD of myself! I have been really hard on myself throughout this year and after this HUGE achievement I regret doing that to myself! I now learn a lesson to NEVER EVER put myself down because I realised that the more I believe in myself and having a growth mindset I get to have such a huge success!

I would like to make a HUGE shout out to my friends( Edith, Lydia, Hevani, Stephney, Arizona) who are always there for me and have supported me throughout my life!

Again I am extremely proud of myself! 





Image result for 100

Feel free to comment down below!

Question: Have you ever had a big achievement in your life? 

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment