Pages

Thursday 19 July 2018

I'M BACK!

Bula Vinaka everyone and welcome back to my blog! I know I haven't been blogging that much which I am really sorry about. But since it is holidays I have decided to read books and catch up on some of my learning on paper.  What I mean by that is reading different types of books( which I have finished 2 reading, Black Beauty and Tom Gates Top of the class( maybe) ) and also I have written all of my time tables up to 15 from 1( which I have been practicing) and also been practising my basic facts and just improving more things that I need to.  But I decided to come back on and start blogging and catch up to others.

I am back for now and I will be blogging so stay tune for some more!

Hope you enjoy!
Feel free to comment down below!



This is my times table from 1- 15( sorry if you can't see it).

Image result for =i'm back



No comments:

Post a Comment