Pages

Friday 17 August 2018

TECHNOLOGY TODAY!

Hola and greetings to you all! Welcome back to my blog! Today to start of our day, at school we are going to technology! I was so excited because we haven't gone to technology for that long, plus I get to start on sand papering my pendant( it's like a necklace).  By the way we have technology at Tamaki College( which is not that far from here, at Tamaki Primary School). I am going to try my best to have a growth mindset at tech because most of the times of I give up easily and that is not good. I am also going to work on finishing of my work book because I really( I actually do REALLY) have to finish it of so I can get some good marks.

I am really happy and I can't wait!

Image result for technology

I hope you enjoy!
Feel free to comment down below!

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment