Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2018

Duffy Assembly- Role Model!

IALT: Relfect about Duffy Aseembly!

Kia Orana and greetings to you all! To start of with our day we had a Duffy assembly.  A duffy assembly is when a role model comes in and shares there story of how they got inspired to be who they are! Our specail guest was Michel Mulipola. I haven't even heard his name before so I didn't quite know him. He is a comic book illastratour.  He told us that he would always loved to draw, espically reading comics! He was so intreseted in drawing and comic books, that he combined the 2 together and started as a careeer.  Ever since then he has been illastrating some of our school journals and also creating his own books.


Image result for michel mulipola

Not only he loved to draw and read comic books, but he also loved werstling! Since he had so much passion in werstling he wanted to become a werstler. He started werstling for about 12 and a half years ago( which is really long!) and he still is!  He has showed many of his artworks and I found them fasinating and I was really amazed! 

Image result for michel mulipola

I have really enjoyed this assembly and I was really inspired by Michel Mulipola.  He has inspired me to keep on going even though if everything is gone hard, and to " Dream Big"! I know that dreams are not real but if you work hard and accomplish your dreams then there you go, you have finallt made your drame come alive! So what I am trying to say is to BELIEVE!

Image result for dream big quotes



Question: Do you know Michel Mulipola? Do you know any books that he illustrates?


Fun Fact: Michel Mulipola's favourite super hero is...

GREEN LATERN!

I hope you enjoyed this blogpost!

Feel free to comment down below!


Image result for michel mulipola
This is the one and only...
Michel Mulipola!

No comments:

Post a Comment