Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

My first blog reflection for Term 4 2018!

IALT: Reflect about my holidays!

Hola and greetings to you all and welcome back to my blog! It has been awhile, but now I am back! Now as you know that last week and before last week we had school holidays! I was EXTREMLY EXCITED for holidays because I can finally have a looong break and EVEN better I get to sleep in( YASSSS!!). But now we are back to term 4!( YAY!) Last term of the year and many more excitments to come!( can't wait for this term!)

Image result for term 4


2 interesting things I did in my holidays was having NO WIFI in 2 WEEKS( I know right) and also something I found really iteresting was finishing of some of my maths and pretty much reading.
Image result for no wifi

Image result for books



Related imageDuring my holidays I found it really difficult to enjoy my holidays. Why? Well, because for the rest of my holidays I.. HAD... NO... INTERNET!!( I really got MAD).  Now I was at my nans house and can I be honest I actually enjoyed myself with out internet. I got to spend more time with my nana and just having a great, fun time at my nans house. The first week of my holidays was aboustly AWESOME! We went to mission bay to start of with our holidays! The beach was beautiful, the tides were in and the sand was very soft like a pile of feathers.

Related image
During our time there I enjoyed playing with the sand and building sand castles with my little cousin, Miriam. It gave me memories back when I was young and I would always love to play with sand with lily.  Miriam was only 1 years old and we were trying to help her conqure her fears of sand. It was funny because when my aunty put her down she immdieatly cried but when my aunty gave her food she calmed and she relaxed sitting on the sand and enjoying her delicious orange!( By the way orange is her second favourtie friut).


After we enjoyed our time at the beach my uncle shout us with ice cream. We head at this shop called, MOVENPICK. I literally couldn't wait to put that ice cream in my mouth! The flavour that I got was Mango and Swiss Chocolate! It was soooooo gooooood that I wanted to go for seconds! We finally arrived back at home, and the rest of our day we slept.
Image result for movenpick double scoop in a cone mission bay

Something I did that most others won't do during there holiday, was reading books and completing some of my maths.  To others this might seem boring but to me I found this as a hobbie. As I was doing my maths most questions were complicated. I first tried to figure out and solve it. After giving it a go, I still don't get it so I went over to my uncle, Sake and aksed him for some help. We worked out the problem together and we founded a solution. I have learned a tip from my uncle. He told me before you start solving, always simplify the problem, cause then it will be eaiser to figure it out.( Thanks Sake for giveing me that tip)

Image result for maths



Things that I would be looking foward to for this term is lots. One thing that I am really looking foward to is our new inquiry topic. Our new inqiry topic which is about technology. I am so ready to learn something new about technology.  I am also excited for our trips that we would be haing for this term, like for example MOTAT, Te Tuhi and many more.


For this term I would like to improve on 2 things. One, setting a growth mindset and 2, improving on my writing.  I would like to imrpove on setting a growth mindset in all my learning areas. I find it very difficult when I chose to set a fixed mindset because it affects me on my learning, like for example I easily give up and instead of trying. This term I would to just give it my all and just tryng my best. I know that I have my teachers and friends, that would help me achive this goal.

Image result for growth mindset quotes


Secondly I would like to improve on my writing. I am not a big fan of writing but I do try my best getting use to writing reflections or being able to understand what type of topic of writing we are learning about. What I find challeing in writing is that I think waay to much and I don't get enough paragraphs or sentences down. And plus sometimes for me it is hard to understand it and most of the times I like it when we go step by step instead of rushing to it. Like I said before, my teachers and friends but not only them but myself as well, to achive to be a better writer.

Image result for writing quotes for kids


I hope that you enjoy this blogpost!
Feel free to comment down below!
And see you next time!

Question: How was your holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment