Pages

Saturday 10 November 2018

Maths- Decimals!

Maths -  Decimals!
IALT: Relfect about Maths!

Bula Vinak and greetings to you all! Welcome back to my blog! Today for the middle block the Kia Manawanui will be doing Maths and Inquiry. Don't you like Maths? Well, I do! I am always SUPER EXCITED for MATHS!!!( that's how much I love Maths!). We got into our our Maths task and started. The questions were related to Decimals! Now these questions were easyand challenging!

Image result for decimals


What I found challenging were asnwering some of the questions. Most of them were pretty tricking and I didn't know how to solve it! Th question was asking What goes in each gap?
5 ones + 4 tenths= 4 ones + _____ tenths.
Now this made me confused??? Ms Komor explainded to use the = sign means 
" the same as". I was kind of getting it but I haven't answerd that question yet, so I will be finishing it of next week or probably this weekends. What I really enjoy about Maths is getting to work with others that I haven't before and doing more Maths, maths and maths!! I got to build more postive relatioships.
Image result for =


I hope you enjoy this blogpost!
Feel free to comment down below!

Question: What do you like about Maths?

Image result for MATHS!!





No comments:

Post a Comment