Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2019

πŸ‘£πŸ•΅πŸ½‍♀️Cybersmart- Blog DetectiveπŸ•΅πŸ½‍♀️πŸ‘£

πŸ‘£πŸ•΅πŸ½‍♀️Cybersmart- Blog DetectiveπŸ•΅πŸ½‍♀️πŸ‘£
IALT: Collect information of what I noticed on my blogs.

Bonjour and greetings to you all! Welcome to my blog!

A few weeks ago Ms Collins gave us a task. Our task was to select a person and visit there blog and collect information of what you have notice about there blogs. For example what they are intrest in, what are they good at, what things makes there blog intresting and etc.

For my blog detective I have decided to do my own to start of. In my blog detective you can see I have described about 4 things I notice in my blogs.

Here is my blog detective:


I hope you enjoy this blogpost!
Feel free to comment down below!

Question: Have you done a blog detective on someonelses blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment