Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2019

πŸ‘©πŸΎ‍πŸ’»πŸ‘£My Digital Footprint MapπŸ‘£πŸ‘©πŸΎ‍πŸ’»

πŸ‘©πŸΎ‍πŸ’»πŸ‘£24 Hour Footpirnt: Digital MapπŸ‘£πŸ‘©πŸΎ‍πŸ’»
WALT: Track and trace our digital footprint.

Malo e lelei and greetings to you all! Welcome to my blog!

As you can read the title, I will be sharing you all my digital footprint map. This is one of our task that was instructed from Ms collins to do. If you are wondering what is a digital footpirnt map? Well, a DFM( digital footpirnt map) is a map that has all the information that you have been on your chromebook. You can get this information from your history and from there that is how you can create your own map, it is that simple! Also this is taken in 24 Hour.

One thing I enjoyed about doing this task is creating my map. I tried my best to make it stand out and eye catching so its not boring to look at.

Here is my map:


Just to let you know the footprints represent how much times Iv'e been on that websites and also within this task we had to hyperlink the site that we where on, onto the icons.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoy this blogpost!
Feel free to comment down below!

Question: Have you ever created your own DFM( digital Footprint Map)?





1 comment:

  1. Kia ora. I am troy from Gisborne Intermediate School.
    I really liked you have dan a good job on this and
    I learnt that you did a good job with the google safe
    Maybe you could
    Please visit my blog
    <A HREF="http://gisinttroyk.blogspot.com”>here</A>

    Mā te wā
    troy.k

    ReplyDelete