Pages

Saturday 21 September 2019

๐ŸณTechnology Cooking- English breakfast๐Ÿณ

๐ŸณTechnology Cooking- English breakfast๐Ÿณ
IALT: Cook English Breakfast.

Guten tag and greetings to you all, welcome to my blog! This week as you might know that every Thursdays we are off to Tamaki College for Technology. For this week's cooking my buddy, Hevani( check out her awesome blog!) and I  will be making English Breakfast.

Here are the recipes:

Step 1 -
Begin to toast your bread( 2 for each person) before you could starting frying your foods.

Step  2-
 Pour oil into the pan. Once you can feel that the pan is hot start frying your food.
Fry- 2 eggs, 2 bacons and 4 sausages.

Step 3-

While all that is done heat up some beans.

Step 4-

Once everything is cooked, serve it all in the plate and enjoy your delicious English Breakfast!



Overall I think me and Hevani did a great job at keeping on eye on fyring our food not getting burned. It tasted really great and I don't think there was anything to improve. I realise that me and hevani have really building progress in our cooking!

I hope you enjoy this blogpost!

Feel  free to comment down below!
( It would be really great getting back feedback and feedforward so that I can build on and work on my blogs)

Question: Do you enjoy cooking or eating?

No comments:

Post a Comment