Pages

Thursday 7 November 2019

Cooking- Mince Gravy with Rice

Cooking- Mince Gravy with Rice
IALHT: Cook Mince gravy with rice.

Kia Orana and greetings to you all, welcome to my blog!
Today is thursday which means we have Technology. This week my buddy, Hevani and I will be cooking Mince Gravy and rice. I am familiar with this dish so I wasn't that surprised. 

Here are the instructions of making your own Mince Gravy and rice:

Step 1- Dice the onion and fry until it is soft.

Step 2- Add mixed vegetables and cook until it is soft.

Step 3-  Add the mince and fry until it is cooked.

Step 4- Add tomato soup and mix well.

Step 5- Serve into plate and enjoy!

Overall, I think me and Hevani did a great job making sure that our mince was well-cooked instead of being dry. It tasted so delicious and it just take my back to memories of family times dinner at home. I don't think we needed to change anything on our dish it tasted just right!

Image result for mince and gravy with rice"

This is not the actual photo of our Mince gravy with rice but it is similar to this.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoy learning how to cook your own meal!
Thank you for reading!

Feel free to comment down below:
Thoughtful
Positive
Helpful


1 comment: