Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2018

My First Blog Reflection For Term 3 2018

Malo Lelei and greetings to you all! Welcome back to my blog! As you can see this is my first blog reflection for this term(3).

2 interesting things I did in the holidays was going to the Matariki trail( at G.I.) and spending quality time with my family!

Image result for matariki trailIt was finally Saturday and I was so EXCITED!!(Why? )Well it is because we were going to... THE MATARIKI LIGHT TRAIL!! If you are wondering what the Matariki light trail is, it is basically an area that is all lighted up in the evening! You take a walk around it and you go through all these beautiful images that represent Matriki are all lighted up
(as I said in the beginning)

We were just getting ready and we all burst into excitements! It wasn't a long drive since it was just down at G.I. It wasn't hard to spot the trail since you could already see it. We invited Kensington and his family to come with us! We went around the whole trail and taking pictures at the same time.  We finally ended the trail and it was time for the BIG FINISH! This was it! This was what I was excited for! The crowd counted down from 10: 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2...
Image result for fireworks gif
BOOM! BOOM!
Fireworks were going everywhere! Loud noises and a colourful explosion! It was very loud that I nearly had a heart attack( luckily I didn't) and my ears were hurting from all the screaming! At the end I had the most enjoyable day with my family!

One thing I really enjoyed with my family was when the lights were out and there was no power! We gather around each other and we told scary stories and telling jokes! Even though the power was cut we still carried on and that was a moment that I will remember and cherish for the rest of my life!
Image result for family

I am looking forward to study about Natural disasters for this term! I know it might sound boring but to me I am actually looking forward to it. The reason why I am is because, I like to learn new things and also discover more about the Earth and how it works!

Image result for growth mindsetI would like to improve on having a Growth Mindset for this term.  I have realised that I have not been using a growth mindset last term and that affected my learning! Now I realised the more I have a growth mindset and the more my learning will be great and the more I will identify how much knowledge I have.

Question: How was you holiday?

Thank you for reading!
I hope you enjoy this blog post and feel free to comment down below!

WALT: Reflect about our holidays and setting goals for term 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment