Pages

Saturday 7 July 2018

πŸ–ŒVisual Art!πŸ–Œ

πŸ–ŒVisual Art!πŸ–Œ
  
Bula Vinaka and greetings to you all!
Image result for visual arts

Today I have decided to blog about my visual art! Last week we have been learning about visual arts! To be honest I didn't really like art because it takes a long time to complete the colouring. If we were to do this activity again I would like to use painting instead of colouring by hand because it is very tiring and with paint it is very easy and faster.

I really enjoy doing this artwork because I get to put my thoughts in my artwork and I love to share my work to others! What I like about art is you can express your feelings into the artwork.  An artwork always mean something and I hope that you understand mines!

Here is mine:

Here is my reflection:
I drew a picture/symbol that represents my learning of space and also something that represents myself.  The key concepts I learned was using my time wisely.This is because the more time you waste the more you would have to rush your work and it is not up to your standard. A challenge I had was what to draw? I was struggling to figure out what to draw that relates to our inquiry topic.  It was challenging at first but then when it came to do our published one I felt confident and proud of what I created. If I did this project again I would like to add a bit more colour to it especially bright ones. I think the colour scheme worked well because it blended in with the 2 choices that I chose and it describes me.  Things that went well with my drawing were the symbols and the patterns I choose to do because they both relate to the topic and they describe who I am.

Question: Have you ever done a visual art?

Hope you enjoy my artwork!
Feel free to comment down below what you like and what you think I could improve on!

IALT: Reflect about my artwork!

Image result for visual arts






2 comments:

  1. Hola Grace,
    I love how your artwork explains about what you have been learning about and the fact that you can explain what you have done in your own words! Something I think you can improve on is making sure your sentences make sense and the words you use make sense. Other than that good job you are showing amazing Ako. Malo!

    -Edith :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Grace I really like your blog that you did here on your visual arts and your art looks nice I like the way you explain what you have done if you this project again so keep up the good work and I hope you are having a great school holiday so far.

    ReplyDelete