Pages

Tuesday 5 November 2019

Is seeing believing?

Is seeing believing?

Talofa lava and greetings to you all, welcome to my blog!
Today for cybersmart we are focusing on how people alter photos. 

Here I have altered 2 photos:




 Over here on the top left is a lemon that I altered. As you can see I have replaced the lemon with the sun. And as you can see below I have altered an image. In the Auckland city there have been a humongous elephant who has just taken a huge poop.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoy this blogpost and the images that I have altered!

Feel free to comment down below! 

Question: Have you ever altered a photo before?


4 comments:

  1. Malo e lelei Gracie,
    What an amazing post! I'm interested in looking at the type of images that you've have created. The thought of having an image and asking if it was real, and that it may be real, but it may be unrealistically altered.

    Keep Up The Great Work!
    Helena

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Grace,

    i really liked your altered lemon image and your image of auckland city and an elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Grace, I Love! that you altered your 2 photos. It's pretty and "great"
    I enjoy your bold post. Keep up the work.

    ReplyDelete