Pages

Friday 27 July 2018

πŸ‘Blog Commenting- Aletheia!πŸ‘

IALT: Leave Positive, Thoughtful and Helpful comments on others blogs!

Hola fellow humans! Welcome back to my blog! I have decided to do another blog commenting! This will be my second one for this month.  I would like to blog comment on 5-8 students blogs.  This will help me interact with others online positively! 

As you can see I am blog commenting on...Aletheia! For those who don't know Aletheia, Aletheia is a yr 8 student at Tamaki Primary School and also known as a student council leader! Not only that, but she is a Humble, Loyal, Positive, Kind, Caring friend!  She is also a blogging freak! She blogs so much that she already has like 2,000 and something! She has really inspired me to do my best to blog loads! 



Here is a photo of Aletheia!

Now let's continue on with this blog commenting, shall we?
The reason why I chosen to blog comment on Aletheia, because I am trying y best to leave positive comment on others blog and getting along with them online.
Here is my comment:


I have commented on her " Maths"!

Aletheia is such a great blogger! Hey, you should go and check out her blog!
CLICK HERE

Question: Have you done a blog commenting before?


Hope you enjoy!
Feel free to comment down below!
Image result for blog commenting


1 comment: