Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2018

Blog Commenting- Faka'ata!

IALT: Leave POSITIVE and THOUGHTFUL feed forward/feedback on others blog!

Bonjour and welcome back to my blog! Today I had such a great day and I hope it will be a great day tomorrow! As you can see this will be a blog commenting post.  I thought of doing one since I haven't done some for quite awhile. 

I have nominated to do... Faka'ata!
Faka'ata is my cousin and he is also known as a student in the Kia Manawanui Syndicate! He is very funny and he is kind and sweet! The reason why I wanted to blog comment on Faka'ata, is that I wanted to give him some feedback and feedforward plus I haven't done him so, why not!

This is faka'ata!

This my feedforward/feedback that I gave him on his blog, Favourite Book


I have noticed Faka'ata's learning and his blogging has really improved and he should be proud of that( I am to!)! Faka'ata is a such a great cousin/classmate!
Hey, you should go and check out his blogs!

Question: Who would you like to blog comment on? Why?

Image result for blog commenting

I hope you enjoy this blog post and feel free to comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment