Pages

Friday 27 July 2018

😞No Technology Today!😞

( Sorry no WALT)

Image result for technology

Hello Everyone( sorry I ran out of greetings)! Welcome back to my blog! I was disappointed to hear the bad news! What bad news? Well, the bad news is that we don't have technology!( NOOOOOOOOOO!) I was looking forward to go because I missed the one last term( since we had to get ready for Ako evening) and now today! Hopefully we will be going to technology next week! I am not 100% sure what happen but at least we still have some more learning to continue on with.

I really enjoy going to technology because we get to be creative with our ideas and even better you get to make it!
Sometimes I do find technology challenging because there are different types of tools that you use to make your things, and sometimes it gets complicated to use.

Question: Do you have technology at your school?

Hope you enjoy!
Feel free to comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment