Pages

Friday 15 February 2019

✍️My Bio Poem✍️

✍️My Bio Poem✍️


WALT: Write a Bio Pioem to descirbe ourselves to others.Image result for hello gif


Malo e lelei and greetings to you all! Welcome to my blog! This is my first blogpost for 2019! It is a brand new year which means there is going to be lots of changes! This week the Kia Manwanui Syndicate have been focusing on introducing ourselves to others. We used words and symbols to describe ourselves. 

Here is my Bio Poem:


In my opinion a Bio Peom is all about you! Things that you are intrested in and everything that describes about you! I have enjoyed getting along with others and knowing them.

Feel free to give me any Feedfoward or any Feedback!

Question: What things are you intrested in? What do you know about a Bio Poem?



No comments:

Post a Comment