Pages

Friday 29 March 2019

💬 !Quality Blog Commenting!💬

💬 !Quality Blog Commenting!💬 
IALT: Leave quality blog comments on others blogs

Talofa Lava and greetings to you all! Welcome to my blog!

So yesterday Ms Aireen have bring up this idea of blog commenting on other schools blogs. When I say other schools I dont just ean in our cluster but schools around New Zealand. Now if you check out our class site( TPS Kia Manwanui- Be Big Hearted) you can see that we have joined this blog commenting site or something( I and not sure) called Tuhi mai Tuhi atu. As you can see there are 2 schools underneath it. Awahono School and Marshland School. These are our buddy classes. Each week we would be visiting there class blogs and giving them positive feedback/feedfoward on there work.

Now when we are commenting we must remember that it is helpful, thoughtful and kind. This is our 3 main points of what a quality blog comment is.
Here is my comment to Room 6, Awahono School:

( Click Here to view my comment)
( Click Here to visit there blogs)

I have left them a feedback/feedfoward on there ANZAC poster blogpost. When I was on there class blog I was going throught them and the ANZAC poster stand out to me! The way they produce there work was so AMAZING! This is on way that I can collabrate and communicate online poistvely. Hopefully one day they could come and check out my blogs!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this blogpost!
Feel free to comment down below!

Question: Have youblog comment on someones blog? Do you know how to create a quality blog comment?







31 comments:

  1. I think it is becoming very difficult to find quality blogs That is a Nice list Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful article. Fascinating to read. I love to read such an excellent article. Thanks! It has made my task more and extra easy. Keep rocking. https://www.fiverr.com/share/vyAYe1

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very interesting and Easily explain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Extremely interesting. Thank you for giving such an informative blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right on. It's more informative and easy to understand. Thanks a lot such a nice guideline.

    ReplyDelete