Pages

Friday 1 March 2019

ME! - Tehnology Lesson

ME! - Tehnology Lesson
WALT: Use different types of teqnuiques in Graphics.

Hola and greetings ot you all! Welcome to my bog! 

Last week for technology we did Graphics. We had to create a google drawing that describes all about ourselves( sports, subjects, food, Movies/Tv shows etc). We used a site called Avatar to create our own Avatars. At the same time we had to make sure that all of our imgaes or photos are png / Transparent. This would help make our photos look more attractive so it could get peoples attention.

Here is my !Me! DLO:


I have really enjoyed creating my own ME and using new tools.

I hope you have enjoyed my blogpost! Feel free to give me a Feedback and Feedfoward!

Question: Have you ever created an Avatar before? 

No comments:

Post a Comment