Pages

Friday 29 March 2019

πŸ€”Todays Word is...πŸ€”

πŸ€”Todays Word is...πŸ€”
IALT: Define the word Region

Salve and greetings to you all! Welcome to my blog!

I am back with another word( like what I said before in my other Todays Word is...) and will be doing the same thing giving my own opinoin of what the word means and the real defintion of the word. Today we got a few words for this week.
Which are:
- Location
- City
- Country
- Popuation
-Native
- Town

But for now I would be defining the word Region. There are 2 defintion of reigon. Which is something to do with countries and the other focusing on the body. But today I would be definng the reigon about countries since we are studing about NZ geography. 

My defintion:

Region is a particular area in a country.

The internets defintion:

An area, especially part of a country or the world having definable characteristics but not always fixed boundaries.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have really enjoyed this blogpost!
Feel free to comment down below!
Question: What do you think region means?


Image result for region

No comments:

Post a Comment