Pages

Thursday 28 March 2019

!Growth Mindset Quote!

Growth Mindset Quote
IALT: Set a growthmindset at all times

Hola and greetings to you all! Welcome to my blog!

Today I have chosen to blog about a inspirational quote about growth mindset. This term I have notcie that I haven't been setting a growth mindset( which is one of my goals for this year) at all times. Having a fixed mindset really affectd me as a learner. I wasted all my time delting myself and crying about how work is complicated or just giving up easily, when I shouldeve use that time to focus on work and do something more reasonable. But now I have learned to have perserverance in myself and just give everything a go and not ashamed of asking for help.

Image result for growth mindset

This quote measn a lot to me. This will inspire me to accpet all the mistakes that I have made and to continue on moving foward to appreciate all the things that I have done.Image result for growth mindset quotes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this blogpost!
Feel free to comment down below!

Question: Do you know any growth mindset quotes? Have you evr had a fixed mindset?


No comments:

Post a Comment