Pages

Thursday 28 March 2019

๐Ÿ“๐ŸŒดPolynesian Exploeres๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ“

๐Ÿ“๐ŸŒดPolynesian Exploeres๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ“
IALA: Voyages of early polynesia
Image result for polynesian explorers

Kia Orana and greeetings to you all! Welcome to my blog!

Last week the Kia Manwanui syndicate have been learning about the Polynesia Explorers. We got into pairs and we had to talk about what we think what are Polynesia explorer? Me and Hevani suggested that it had do with the people from the pasifica( New Zealand, Tonga, Samoa etc) travleing from islands to island. After that we where requierd to create KWL on a DLO( Digital Learning Object). KWL stands for what you know, what you want to learn( like questions about the story/text), and what you have learnt.
Image result for polynesian

Here is my Padlet that I have created my KWL on:


( Click here for the LINK)

Overall I really enjoy creating this padlet and this was my first time experencing this site and I might use this more often. Learning about the polynesian, helped me had a better connection with my culture( tongan) and about the great things that our ancestors did.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 I hope you enjoyed this blogpost!
Feel free to comment down below!

Question: Do you know who the polynesians are? 
Fun Fact: Did you know that polynesia is bigger than russia! It is the biggest nation in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment