Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2019

πŸ‘©πŸ½‍πŸ’»πŸ€”Cybersmart- What is a positive digital footprint?πŸ€”πŸ‘©πŸ½‍πŸ’»

πŸ‘©πŸ½‍πŸ’»πŸ€”Cybersmart- What is a positive digital footprint?πŸ€”πŸ‘©πŸ½‍πŸ’»
WALT: create a postive digital footpirnt

Hello fellow humans and the whole universe! Welcome to my blog!

This week for cybersmart I have learnt how important it is to be aware what you are going online. Anything that you post or send would be on the internet FOREVER! It sure is true, unless you have a way to erase it but all I know is that the things you go on and things you share online that are inapporiate can lead you into great risk in the future. Luckily here in Tamaki Primary and other schools around NZ, we have learnt how to be a smarter person online.

Image result for digital footprint

Did you know that every now and there whatever site or things you go on no matter what, you actually leave a digital footprint. But what is a positive digital footprint? Well, I can tell you that I am actually leaving a postive digital footprint right now! Sharing my work online helps me to connect with my readers in a psotive way. This is how I have created a postive digital footprint. 

Here are some other ideas of what a digital footprint is:

- Using apporiate language online

 - Giving postive blog comments

- Sharing non-personal information online

- Surfing online- apporiate sites

- Collabrating and communicating online psotively

I have really enjoyed working on this task and I have learned so many more of what a postive digital footpriint is.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this blogpost!
Feel free to comment down below!

Question: Do you know what a positive digital footprint is? How can you improve on being more cybersmart online?


Image result for cybersmart







No comments:

Post a Comment