Pages

Monday 4 March 2019

!My Pepeha!

!My Pepeha!
IALT: Reflect about my pepeha.

Ciao and greetings to you all! Welcome to my blog!

For the past few weeks we have been inroducing ourseleves to each other. What is a pepeha? Well in my opinion a pepeha is a desriptive about yourselevs. For example your mum or your dad etc. This would help your readers or others know more about you.

The pepeha is actually orignated from the Maori but I have chose to do my one in my own language which is tongan. Writing my pepeha in tongan was quite challenging because some words I wasent sure how to translate it but I got some help from Lydia( Thank you!).

Here is my pepeha:

( Click Here for the LINK)

 I have enjoyed doing this task because this was an oppurtunatiy for others to introduce themselevs in a creative way and plus others have also done it in there own language!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoy this blogpost!
Feel free to comment down below!

Question: What culture are you? What is your first language?



1 comment: