Pages

Thursday 14 March 2019

!My Learning Pathway for 2019!

!My Learning Pathway!
WALT: describe and explain our learning pathway for the year.

Fakalofalahi atu and greetings to you all! Welcome to my blog!

 2 or 3 weeks ago the Kia Manwanui Syndicate have been talking about this topic(our learning pathway).I know what you might be thinking. What is a Learning Pathway? Well, a Learning Pathway is a pathway that you want to follow to help with your learning. Thats right, it's your desseccion of where you want to end up as a succseful learner. There would be many challenges awaiting for you but I know and YOU know that you can do it! 

For this task we had to set ourselves 5 goals. We used A3 paper to outline our hands so that we can put one goal in each finger. Each goals we had to draw sybols and pictures that represented them. I am going to try my best to achieve these goals and hopefully I would achieve all 5 of them at the end of the year!

Here is mines as an example:


And here are my 5 goals:

(  CLICK ➡️ DLO)

I hope you have enjoyed this blogpost!
Feel free to give me feedback or feedfoward.

Question: What are your goals for this year?



1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Grace Ko Edith Toku Ingoa,
    I attend Rotorua Intermediate and I think it is so cool that your classes inquiry topic is "Learning Pathway". You did a fantastic job about explaining your goals and what you Inquiry topic. One thing I think you could improve on is checking to make sure if your work makes sense.

    Tena kouto, Tena Kouto, Tena kouto katoa.

    - Edith Smith 😊

    ReplyDelete