Pages

Thursday 28 March 2019

✏️⏰Graphics- Drafting our clocks⏰✏️

✏️⏰Graphics- Drafting our clocks⏰✏️
IALT: Reflect about technology

Hallo eveybody and greetings to you ll! Welcome to my blog!

Today I willl be blogging about technology! This week for technology we were required to draft out at least 4 clocks that we will be intrested to make. For the past few weeks we talked about how clocks are different from each other, what makes them simalar, how do they work etc. Learning all about this would help us build our clocks and understand what we will be doing. For my clock I will be creating it for me and my sister. This would help us sleep early for school so that we would be more perpared to school.

My 4 Ideas are:

- Book clock 
- Music clock
- Youtube clock
- Cross clock

These 4 ideas relate to me and my sister because we both are intrested in these things. But sadly out of these 4 I can only create one. So I was thinking of doing the cross or either the book because with these 2 ideas, I am most likely createing something different from the rest of them because some have the same ideas( like fortnite), and I do like being different with my ideas.

Image result for book clock

OR
Image result for cross clock

So I am not sure which one to chose, but hopefully I would make my desscion by next week because we would be modeling them in our next session. I have really enjoyed this day putting my creative thoughts on this and learning new things about clocks!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this blogpost!
Feel free to comment down below!
Question: Which one should I make?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora. I am Quinn from Gisborne Intermediate School.
    I really liked the reference pictures you included to give us an idea on your clock.
    Do you think that the book clock would be openable?
    Maybe you could explain what a “Music Clock” and a “YouTube Clock” are?
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā

    ReplyDelete