Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2019

πŸ”’πŸ‘©πŸΎ‍πŸ’»Cybersmart- Personal Information/Private InformationπŸ‘©πŸΎ‍πŸ’»πŸ”’

πŸ”’πŸ‘©πŸΎ‍πŸ’»Cybersmart- Public or Private?πŸ‘©πŸΎ‍πŸ’»πŸ”’
IALT: Understand the difference between Public and Private information.

Talofa Lava and greetings to you all! Welcome to my blog!

Yesterday Ms collins came into Room 9 for Cybersmart.I was new to this  Cybersmart session so I had to put my thinking cap on and conecentrate at all times.So Mrs Collins explained to us all about leaving digital footprint. Whatever you do online you are leaving a digital footprint( which I am doing right now), it can be postive or negative.We were given a task which it had to do with Private Information/Personal Information. This task would help us understand the diffrences of public and private information and being aware of the things that we are posting.

Personal Information/Private Information

As you can see here I have arranged different information into these 2 grids. I know that this would help me understand what types of things that is safe for me to publish online and things that I should keep to myself.

Make sure to THINK before you PUBLISH!

Thank you for reading my blog!
Feel free to comment down below!

Question: What other information that you can think of that is appopriate to publish?





No comments:

Post a Comment