Pages

Friday 24 May 2019

πŸ€” ✏️!Maths - ALGEBRA! ✏️πŸ€”

πŸ€” ✏️!Maths - ALGEBRA! ✏️πŸ€”
WALT: Use our multiplicative thinking to solve the unknown value.

Bonjour and greetings to you all! Welcome to my blog!

It has been a while( well ever since last week) I have blogged. But now I am back and excited to blog even more. As you can see the title I will be blogging about MATHS! If you do not know but I REALLY REALLY... LOVE Maths! This term( term 2) we have been learning about Algebra. Algebra is part of mathematics, where you use letters and different symbols to find the value.

Here is an example:

4b +  2 = 18

4b= 4 x 4

16 + 2 = 18

The method for this is that when you have a letter and number put together like this 4b it is asking you to find out the value. The value of the b = 4. How? Well it is because I figured out that 4x4=16
then 16+2= 18. So a tip here is that when you have a letter and number putted together the best way to find the value is looking at the equation and to see what is a number that adds, multiply etc equals to the answer.
Image result for maths gif

I have enjoyed learning algebra and even though I have missed out in some lessons, I was able to catch up to my class mates. I am excited to our next topic!

I hope you enojy this blog!
Feel free to comment down below!

Question: Do you know anything about algebra?

Image result for algebra

No comments:

Post a Comment