Pages

Thursday 15 August 2019

Holes- Reading Summary

Holes- Reading Summary
IALT: Summarise what I have been reading.


Image result for holes book



Hola and welcome to my blog!

 For todays blog I will be blogging about what we have been reading throughout this week. This week my group and I have been reading holes, by Louis Sachar. If you are fimiliar with this book then you might understand what I am talking about, but if you haven't I reccomend you to read it, it is so gooooddd! Not only that but you can watch it on screen( but I would prefer reading the book because it is more exciting).

This is not my first time reading holes, so I kind of rememeber what happened in the story.

Here is my summary:


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoy this blogpost!
Feel free to give me any feedback/feedfoward!

Question: Have you read Holes before?


1 comment: