Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2019

⚒Technology- Hard Materials ⚒

 Technology- Hard Materials 
IALT: Reflect about my creation.

Hello there readers and welcome to my blog! Every thursdays we are at Tamaki College for Technology. As you can see above I am in the Hard Materials Class. Before we could start into building our objects, we had to draft out 8 transports that was accurate to build. I have chosen to make a  ship for my brother. This is the best choice because I think that this ship is suitable for my brother since he loves playing with his toys and I think he is responsible enough to take care of his toys, afterall he calls himself a " Big Boy". The ship will be used as a toy for my brother to entertain himself and to add to his toy collection. For this project I will have to consider following the instructions that was assigned from Mr Grundy and to focus and concentrate at all times since we have only 8 or 9( not sure) weeks to create our Woodwork.


Image result for wood toy ship
( This actually isen't the picture of my ship but it is kind of the same)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoy this blogpost!
Feel free to give me any feedback/feedfoward!

Question: Have you made anything out of wood?




No comments:

Post a Comment